MICHAEL WEEMS

Software Quality Assurance Engineer

Internet-wide Bug Catcher

Experienced in using Java, Python, & Javascript.

MY WORK

I make software perform at their best by spotting and fixing the issues caused by bugs in code. If you haven't heard of the 80/20 rule when it comes to software engineering, it's when 20% of the work is coding, and the other 80% is fixing the bugs. If you have a project with a lot of bugs that need fixing, I'm your guy.

ABOUT ME

When I'm not coding or finding issues and bugs to fix, I'm often seeking ways to become healthier, and just started getting into yoga recently. Right now I live in Alabama, where I was born and raised, but I'm looking forward to finding a job in the San Francisco Bay Area again and will hopefully get to move back soon!

WORK EXPERIENCE